The safety and well-being of your child is of the utmost importance to us. Follow the safety tips below and contact us at email@example.com or contact your local babywearing group with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the use of this product.
We are here to help in any way we can, however, the safety of your child is ultimately your responsibility. Please exercise common sense while using this product.
Baby’s head should be at a kissable level.
IS YOUR BABY CLOSE AND KISSABLE?
ARE YOUR BABY'S AIRWAYS CLEAR OF OBSTRUCTION?
Ensure baby’s face is visible with nose and mouth clear of obstruction. Make certain that baby’s chin is up and off of chest for an open airway.
IS YOUR BABY IN THE FROGGY POSITION?
Baby’s knees should be positioned higher than the bottom. Legs wide apart and flexed.
The bottom rail should be tucked under baby’s bottom up until it reaches the belly button, between you and your little one to create the seat.
- IS YOUR BABY'S BOTTOM SUPPORTED?
The wrap should be evenly spread from underneath baby’s bottom, up baby’s back, and behind the neck for full support.
- ARE YOUR BABY'S BACK AND NECK SUPPORTED?
Whether you are using a wrap or a sling be sure that your double knot or rings are tight and secure.
If you answered yes to all of the above, then carry on!
GENERAL SAFETY TIPS:
1. Inspect your carrier before each use. Ensure that there is no damage that will affect the structural integrity. If significant damage is found stop using.
2. Never leave a baby in a carrier that is not being worn. Never place more than one baby in the carrier or wear more than one carrier at a time.
3. Never use a carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions. Never wear a carrier while driving or as a passenger in a motor vehicle.
4. Never use a carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
USEFUL LINKS FOR WRAP SAFETY: